Non-fungible token (NFT) is one of the developments in cryptocurrency with its own uniqueness, I found a new NFT platform with the name Collectible.global site. Brought the slogan of the world-first asset-based NFT platform seems interesting to try to do further research on what and how this NFT platform works.
Maybe this is less interesting for crypto fans because the development team is unverified. But the design, roadmap, and whitepaper of Collectible.inc provide a clear explanation. Even though it is still in the beta version and not yet officially launched.
Work from home CFD, forex trading online with TenkoFX
TenkoFX broker regulated by IFSC Belize
- 1 What is a Collectible platform?
- 2 How does the Collectible platform work
- 3 Features
- 4 Collectible team
- 5 Collectible token COLLT
- 6 Collectible token ICO Sale
- 7 Collectible Whitepaper
- 8 Collectible roadmap
- 9 Collectible Social media
- 10 Conclusion
What is a Collectible platform?
Simply put, a Collectible platform is a place where a person or creator, artist, and so on can create their own NFTs, sell, buy or then auction them off.
This platform runs on the Binance Smart Blockchain platform. Collectible will be a platform for tokenizing luxury goods, luxury bags, and other well-known brands based on NFT on Ethereum and the Binance Blockchain.
Through this platform, one can auction off NFT with the original item they own and also compete with all NFT users to be the winner to make tokenized items.
So the general description of the Collectible platform is as a place for buying and selling and auctioning Non-Fungible Tokens. For example, someone is going to buy NFT he can use the Collectible platform. Where use security on Ethereum and Binance Blockchain.
NFT items are unique, they have special characteristics even though they have the same shape. Like a plane ticket, even though it is issued by the same company. And we will the paper is the same, the color is the same, but the name and number are different. So someone else cannot replace it with another ticket paper.
Smart contract security audit
To perform a platform audit so that everything can run as intended, Collectible is working in partnership with TechRate.
The main task of Techrate is to audit the smart contract to make sure it is working properly. And also to audit security issues, and the Collectible team will use for further steps.
How does the Collectible platform work
Like other platforms, the Collectible platform also has a native token which is a means of transactions on the platform with the COLLT symbol. It’s still in beta, we didn’t find this token in the coin list on Coinmarketcap.
The Collectible platform seeks to transform the original auction combined with blockchain technology.
In achieving this goal, this platform uses two main focuses, the first being to serve the creation of links between physical goods and unique digital NFT based items. The second is to work together to build partnerships with well-known brands and creators to create NFT’s Collectible.
Collectible platforms strive to bring luxury goods from well-known brands into tokenized digital NFTs and create a unique marketplace using blockchain media using cryptocurrency.
The Collectible platform provides a feature for pairing Non-Fungible Token auctions where physical items become digital proxies in the real world to be authentic and trusted.
Collectible guarantees that there is only one piece of each NFC worldwide, this platform promises that every tokenized item is unique and that is guaranteed.
The Collectible token itself can be stored in wallets such as Metamask as well as Trustwallet.
According to the whitepaper, there are four steps in the tokenization process using the Collectible platform.
- First, Collectible works up with luxury goods suppliers, auction houses, or manufacturers for authentic, unique, and valuable scouts.
- Step two, create an official paper for authentication and tokenization of the item into a Non-Fungible Token physically and digitally together.
- #Step three, the physical item gets 3D rendered by a professional artist which is converted into a unique NFT item, this digital registration gets a digital art piece.
- Step four, the tokenized item or NFT will get a Collectible QR code which becomes a unique character on the blockchain.
Example item tokenized
Below is an example physical item with a digital item that has already been tokenized taken image from their whitepaper.
In the auction process, for example, the watch is auctioned through the Collectible platform, then the highest bidder who wins the auction is entitled to a physical original watch.
The auction house or supplier will be shipping the physical item and the NFT of the item become the sole owner to the auction winner. The owner has the right to collect items or later auction them off again.
The collectible platform was invented by Ceriel van den Adel and Rico van der Veen. The company is located in the Netherlands, and the following is a team that joined and was involved in the development of the Collectible platform.
- Ceriel van den Adel is a Co-founder of Strategic & Blockchain, an entrepreneur with more than 5 years of experience in the digital world. Experienced in Webdesign and blockchain technology and online infrastructure.
- Rico van der Veen served as Co-founder & Head of Partnerships, an early Ethereum investor, and a member of the Advisory Board of Rabobank Holland.
- Roel de Wilde served as Marketing Contributor coordinating relationship and marketing, advertising, and brand identity.
- Sergei Golovach answered as Chief Technical Officer, he started into blockchain development in 2014 and became full-time in 2019.
- Justus Boomsma is Allround Contributor on the Collectible platform, with more than 4 years of cryptocurrency experience.
- Martijn Jansen serves as Blockchain Advisor at Collectible. He is CEO of Cryptojobs.world, experienced in blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Legal Advisor, the Collectible team still wanted this position at present time.
- Senior Auction Advisor, the Collectible team also still wanted this position at present time. They open jobs for anyone that interest, may they can contact [email protected]
Collectible token COLLT
The collectible native token is called COLLT. It is a BEP20 token issued by the Binance Smart Chain. Collectible tokens have a total supply of 12 million tokens, and during the Initial Dex Offering, 360 thousand tokens are available.
How to follow Collectible’s progress you can visit on the Coingecko platform at present time during Initial Dex Offering.
- Presale on DXSale: 500 BNB Hard Cap.
- Public Sale: LP on PancakeSwap.
- Presale Price 1 BNB = 125 COLLT.
- LP Price 1 BNB = 100 COLLT.
The distribution of Collectible tokens according to the whitepaper is as follows:
- 1% will be burnt to increase the token value of early investors.
- 2% allocated to the Initial Dex Offering.
- 10% will be used for staking & extra token sale stages.
- 10% for Treasury Funds.
- 12% allocated to the team & advisors.
- 30% will be kept away as Reserve Funds & released by the proposal.
- 35% will be available in DEX liquidity.
Collectible token ICO Sale
Collectible token sale through four stages of a sale.
- In the first phase in Q2 2021 as many as 62,500 tokens were issued on DXSale with a price: 0.008 BNB, hard cap 500 BNB.
- Second round 65% of IDO COLLT tokens issued directly on Pancakeswap (LP) with Price: 0.01 BNB.
- The third round of Increasing COLLT & BNB liquidity in the existing pool for growth.
- Round four The Collectible team will look for the best exchanges to list the tokens for growth.
At this time the Collectible ICO has reached 100% based on information from Foundico. ICO starts on April 16 to May 16, 2021. And when we tried to find the COLLT token on Pancakeswap it didn’t find the token there.
The whitepaper is an important guide for users to understand how it works and everything that is an important note from the establishment of a cryptocurrency company.
You can still access the collectible whitepaper through the official website by clicking the Whitepaper menu on the top bar of the website. You will be redirected to a page in pdf format containing information about the Collectible platform.
2020 Collectible roadmap
- Concept generation.
- Brainstorm ideas.
- Assembling the team.
- Proving the concept can work, Strategic Plan, White paper creation.
- ICO website design, Technical research, Funds calculation, Researching development needs.
2021 Collectible roadmap
Q1 Last preparation:
- Putting together all information. The white paper final product. ICO website final product. Platform mockup.
Q2 ICO sale:
- Start of marketing, Initial coin offering. Soft Cap. Platform development start.
Q2/3 Platform development & finalization:
- Further Platform development, Marketing, UniSwap liquidity pool, Finalization of Collectible Platform, Launch of Collectible Platform.
- Token listing on smaller exchanges, Platform improvements, Improve and scale marketing campaigns Worldwide, Fix possible bugs.
Q4 Major exchanges
- Token listing on major exchanges, Increase value of NFT’s, Improve and scale marketing campaigns Worldwide, Fix possible bugs.
2022 Collectible roadmap
The Collectible team will update later.
Collectible Social media
- Reddit, 145 members average online 3. Created 10 April 2021.
- Twitter, 7924 followers, was created in April 2021.
- Telegram, 4,520 members
The NFT-based collectible platform seems to be the first in the world. How it develops and how the community responds to this platform will be very important in the progress of Collectible.
Although at this time there seems to be no information on how much funds in the ICO they are able to raise. And the less active social media community gives an impression of the community’s response on this platform.
But maybe this is still waiting for further developments because maybe there is a lack of marketing advertising that has not been successful in reaching globally.
Note: this article is for information only and does not constitute investment advice. Each investor bears and is responsible for all his own investments.
You may like