Cryptocurrency growth is inseparable from the role of Crypto events, in the past years there have been many crypto events held, but what are the 2021 crypto events?.
Well, we will try to explore crypto events 2021, this may be an important summary. Because of the events that are held. Will giving a positive impact on the development of cryptocurrencies and their prospects in the future.
Crypto events are closely about to large events organized by certain companies or organizers. In the meeting room, they talk about cryptocurrencies or blockchain in general.
Work from home CFD, forex trading online with TenkoFX
TenkoFX broker regulated by IFSC Belize
- 1 What is crypto events 2021?
- 2 Why are crypto events important?
- 3 Crypto events 2021 calendar
- 4 Big crypto events 2021
- 5 Meme coins crypto events 2021
- 6 ADA crypto events 2021
- 7 Stellar crypto events 2021
- 8 What is the next big crypto?
- 9 Final thought
What is crypto events 2021?
Crypto events 2021 are big events conducted by a company around the world, which can be participated by all crypto Investors.
Crypto events have to do with many things about projects that involve all activities that align with the interests of cryptocurrencies.
It may be a bit different from blockchain events where it is a large gathering event involving speakers from blockchain experts. If you explore further, crypto events there are various places where the organizers schedule these events.
Why are crypto events important?
In other terms, crypto events may be called blockchain events. These are big events to introduce blockchain and cryptocurrency to general investors.
By holding these events, it is very important to build blockchain and cryptocurrency development in the future.
At the event, speakers who were experts and involved in the development of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology provided detailed insights to build positive sentiment to investors and developers.
Even those crypto events or blockchain events require a fee, but many attendees are willing to spend money and attend events that are sometimes in other countries.
Crypto events 2021 calendar
In your search for crypto events 2021, you may find events from Coindesk sources. But in that list, all events list is for 2020. So all events are passed. And if you try to click on the event, the page you are visiting is not available and there is apparently a 404 error message. To find the latest date you need to scroll down.
Next, you will find events released by Coinmarketcap under the title cryptocurrency events calendar. On the Coinmarketcap site, event schedule data is always up to date. So to find out more about the cryptocurrency events calendar, this is the best and most trusted source.
Coinmarketcap crypto events calendar 2021
You can visit Coinmarketcap cryptocurrency events here. To navigate in more detail, you can select several button categories, all events, release, exchange, AMA, airdrops, Tokenomics, fork/swap, partnership, community, and others.
If you select the option all events, it will display all events based on the date the event will be held. Here is an example of multiple events for all events:
Events calendar 8 august 2021
- Polkadex, Tradingbot employment.
- Don-key, opendapp to public.
- ETNA network, play to earn game demo.
- Hybrix V1 Launch.
- Stipend update.
- Gulag token live AMA.
- Ethernity chain, NFT drop.
- Sanshu Inu, XT listing.
- Secured Moonrat token, Earn BUSD learn and earn.
Events calendar 9 August 2021
- Voyager token, Token swap.
- Nord Finance, Nord advisory launch V1.
- Bitcoin SV, Wales online meetup.
- Aquari, P2PB2B listing.
- Agoras token, ProBit listing.
- Kirobo, community AMA.
- Swft coin, AMA SALV X SWFTC.
- Tower, BitMart listing.
- Saitama Inu, LBank listing.
- Ocean Protocol, Round 8 voting.
- Gambler Shiba, Coinsbit Listing.
- Mobile coin, AMA.
Events calendar 10 August 2021
- Oddz, Oddz syrup pool end.
- Bull Run Finance, $BR Defi integration.
- Yooshi, DXCT NFT mining pool.
- WAX, Muhamad Ali NFTs.
- Bitcicicoin, Bigone listing.
- Sparkpoint, Liquidity staking pool.
- Babybnb, swap exchange.
- Band protocol, Krakraken listing.
- Only1, Bitmart listing.
- ORO, Unifarm Cohot 19|BSC.
- Safe energy, Coinsbit listing.
- Teloz, AMA.
- PAID Network, CDz exchange IDO.
The events mentioned above are only several date schedules of the overall crypto events calendar schedule for 2021, For more details, you can visit Coinmarketcap crypto events.
To make it easier to navigate specific schedule categories, you should select the button option in the events category which will display data for all selected categories.
Coinmarketcal cryptocurrency calendar
On your next search, you might come across Coinmarketcal. It is also a cryptocurrency calendar site with impressive page views. You will be presented with a calendar of cryptocurrency events with a specially designed pattern for all schedules.
You have search options in three categories here, Highlights, Upcoming Events, and past events. It may be very rare for investors to see past schedules, and more people are looking for information for upcoming events.
Coindar cryptocurrency calendar
Another alternative to get information about the cryptocurrency events calendar you can visit Coindar. Here will display the current schedule.
You will find it easier by using the search button. Coindar search filters are not as comprehensive as Coinmarketcal. But Coindar is a simple alternative for finding popular events
Big crypto events 2021
A report from CNBC says about the biggest crypto events 2021 taking place in Miami. The report was uploaded with a short video reported by Shaquille Brewster.
The Bitcoin events are entitled “The News with Shepard Smith”. The events sold 12,000 tickets, but it was reported that there were 50,000 attendees at the event.
Many in attendance were to learn about cryptocurrencies as Bitcoin has become one of the world’s classes assets. The crowd who attended came from various regions in America. One of the attendees from Los Angeles to Miami to learn more about the crypto event.
The report was uploaded on June 5, 2021, by CNBC Television and has a total of 28,906 views at the time of writing. In the short video, there are so many busy people attending the biggest crypto events in 2021. Some of them seem to be discussing with their fellow attendees.
Here is the CNBC television short video.
Top crypto events based on Cointelegraph
- 18 -19 August 2021, The MarTech Summit Hong Kong, visit the website.
- 06-07 September 2021, Blockchain Expo Global, visit the website.
- 07-08 September 2021, Finnovex Middle East, visit the website.
- 21-23 September 2021, Blockchain Expo North America, visit the website.
- 20-21 October 2021, The MarTech Summit Bangkok, visit the website.
- 26-27 October 2021, Finnovex West Africa. website.
- 17-18 November 2021, The MarTech Summit London, visit the website.
- 23-24 November 2021, Blockchain Expo Europe, visit the website.
Coindesk Bitcoin events 2021
- 04-06 January 2021, BII SUMMIT, Dubai UAE, website.
- 05-06 January 2021, BII SUMMIT, Dubai United Arab Emirates.
- 07 January 2021, Hello Security audit, Online website.
- 22 January 2021, BLOCKCHAIN: THE HYPE IS OVER, GET READY FOR ECOSYSTEMS, virtual event Italy website.
- 25-26 January 2021, European Blockchain Convention, Barcelona, Spain, website.
- 03-06 February 2021, Afshin Rezaei.
- 06-07 February, Porto Blockchain Conference, Porto Portugal, website.
- 22-26 February 2021, Hello Decentralization, Online, website.
- #25 February 2021, Bloomberg Crypto Summit, Virtual global, website.
- #25 February-05 March 2021, unblock2021, remote India, website.
- 25 February 2021, The Future of Digital Assets: Bitcoin & Beyond, online USA, website.
- 15-17 August, REIMAGINE 2021 10th Anniversary Edition, worldwide, website.
- 01-05 September 2021, Crypto Mastery Summit, Chicago United States, website.
- 20-22 September 2021, Mainnet 2021, New York United States, website.
- 28-29 September 2021, Club Fest, Virtual GA United States, website.
- 28-30 September 2021, CoinAgenda Europe, Monaco, website.
- 29 September 2021, BII SUMMIT Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- 07-08 October 2021, TOKEN2049 London, London United Kingdom, website.
- 11-12 October 2021, AIM Summit Dubai Edition 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- 13-14 October 2021, Crypto Expo Dubai, UAE, website.
- 13-14 October, World Blockchain Summit – Dubai 2021, UAE, website.
- 17 August -15 October 2021, The Conscious Crypto Event For Traders, Online, website.
- 25-27 October 2021, CoinAgenda Global, Las Vegas, USA, website.
- 27-28 October 2021, Blockchain Life 2021, Moscow, Rusia, website.
- 31 October- 02 November 2021, CryptoCon 2021, Phoenix Arizona, United States, website.
- 04-06 November 2021, TABConf 2021 Atlanta GA United States, website.
- 11-12 November 2021, Democracy4All, Barcelona Spain, website.
- 23-24 November 2021, TOKEN2049 Hong Kong, website.
- 07-08 December 2021, CoinAgenda Caribbean, San Juan Puerto Rico, website.
- 12-14 December 2021, European Blockchain Convention,
Meme coins crypto events 2021
Meme coin at this time became quite famous. Because of the role of influencers such as Elon Musk who supported Doge which initially only used memes that were spread on the internet.
Influencers also share coin memes on the Tik Tok app, making coin memes even more popular. This is the reason for the appearance of another meme in the 2021 crypto events.
In essence, meme coins have no value and use. Because they were created just for themes, or jokes that spread through social media. But meme coins can become highly sought after as they grow in popularity.
Maybe Dogecoin was the first successful coin meme, then other meme coins appeared like Shibu Inu (SHIB) running on Ethereum or SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) running on Binance Smart Chain.
Top meme coins 2021
On Coinmarketcap there are more than 100 coin memes regardless of the coin being positive or negative. For now, which coin meme is the top coin meme? Here is a list of the top coin memes by ranking.
- DOGE (Dogecoin,) At a current price of $0.26, Doge has a market cap of more than 34 billion USD.
- SHIBA INU, this coin meme is priced now at $0.000007942 with a market cap of over 3 billion USD.
- MONA, this is the third rank of top coin meme, the price is $1.44 a market cap of more than 94 million USD.
- ELON ( Dogelon Musk), Current price is $0.00000008858, the market cap is more than 43 million USD.
- HOGE (Hoge FInance), The current price is $0.0001001, the market cap is over 40 million USD.
- ERC20, next top coin meme now price is $0.02322, the market cap is more than 26 million USD.
- CUMMIES (CumRocket), Price is now $0.01906, market cap more than 25 million USD.
- DOGGY, price is now $0.004943, the market cap is more than 20 million USD.
- PEPECASH, the current price is $0.02325, the market cap is more than 16 million USD.
- BAN (Banano), the current price is $0.01138, the market cap is more than 14 million USD.
ADA crypto events 2021
We found information about the ADA crypto events 2021 on Coinmarketcal.com. As of 2021, ADA has only two events:
- First smart contract launch on September 30, 2021.
- The two crypto world blockchain summit events will be held on October 13, 2021, in Dubai.
Stellar crypto events 2021
Crypto events for Stellar 2021 refer to Coinmarketcal, there is only one schedule, Meridian 2021 which will be held on November 17, 2021.
What is the next big crypto?
At this time Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrencies. Then there is Ethereum in second place. BNB coin also deserves to be counted because of the good developments over the last decade.
Furthermore, you will see the Cardano ADA is still strongly competing to be the best top ten at this present time. And what is growing as a project that is predicted to be able to replace Ethereum is Polkadot.
While Solana gives new hope in the future and is one of the favorites that is predicted to be one of the best cryptocurrencies in the future.
Meanwhile, Dogecoin is still worth considering as the best meme coin at this time. Even though a new coin meme has emerged that is also competing as an alternative, it still takes a solid community to overtake Doge.
Crypto events 2021, even though in the midst of a pandemic that is sweeping the world. It seems that crypto leaders are still holding events to advance cryptocurrency.
Some events are virtual, which is considered the safest in preventing transmission. Although currently, cryptocurrencies are still struggling to get regulation in many countries. In the long term, this is not like any payment method that has ever existed.
You may know the glorious Liberty Reserve in its time, this means of payment is now a scam and has become oblivion. Cryptocurrencies have a better future as a cross-border remittance solution.
Note: This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice, crypto and forex CFD investments are risky, each investor is responsible for their own investment.
You may like