Day trading psychology tips
Trading psychology and risk management an important role in supporting the success of trading systems, it deals with the emotions of traders.
Here Day trading psychology tips. Without being able to control emotions will be easily defeated by uncertain market conditions.
Trading psychology must be starting with discipline from the beginning you learn forex trading.
Here there are 10 important things in trading psychology day trading psychology tips that you need to know from starting to learn forex trading.
Work from home forex trading online with TenkoFX
TenkoFX broker regulated by IFSC Belize
Top ten-day trading psychology tips
1. The Market Pays You To Be Discipline.
The more you discipline Cut Loss and discipline with your methods and strategies, the market will respect you by providing a profit. Determination of cut loss must begin to be accustomed from starting to learn forex trading and that is very important in trading psychology.
2. Never Turn A Winner Into A Loser.
Second-day trading psychology tips, if you have to face floating profit, don’t wait until a floating loss then you have to close the position with a cut loss. Use Trailing Stop. In learning forex trading, this trailing stop must also be well understood.
3. Develop A Methodology And Stick With It. Don’t Change It From Day to Day.
From the beginning to learn forex trading, use a strategy that you trust and believe in and that you will use. Don’t change it until you really believe that the loss your loss is not because you are not disciplined in using your strategy. In trading psychology, you can change the strategy if it is bad and really cannot be applied to the market.
4. Be yourself. Don’t Try To Be Someone Else.
The fourth-day trading psychology tips, use a trading method that suits your personality and life and apply from the beginning when you start learning forex trading.
The more comfortable you are with your trading style, whether it’s the strategy, time frame, and the money management you use, the better your trading results.
And you too will love the business that can increase your income. Although another trader might more profitable compared to yours, it’s not mean their trading method will suit you.
5. The First Loss is The Best Loss.
Don’t wait until your losing trades get bigger by letting the price move beyond your stop-loss point. Consistent with trading psychology by not changing the stop loss from the start.
You must have prepared for your loss until your stop-loss point hit once you enter the market. Do not increase the distance of your own stop loss so that the loss actually exceeds your stop-loss points. Once again apply this from starting to learn forex trading.
6. Don’t Hope, Don’t Speculate. If You Do, You’ll Lose.
The sixth-day trading psychology tips, by analyzing, means that you have reduced and even eliminated the side of speculation (the gambling side) in trading.
No perfect analysis or system trading that you will not experience a loss with your analysis. But there is no guarantee that you will profit by speculating and (just) sitting praying and hoping. So keep learning how to analyze the market condition accordingly.
7.Hit Singles, Not Home Run.
The best advantage is that the profit obtained little by little are according to realistic targets. Indeed, we all expect big profits in a short time.
But along with the development of the “High-Risk High Return” trading psychology sentence, “Fast High Return – Fast High Risk”. Remember this principle also when learning forex trading before real trading.
8. Don’t Over-Analyze and Don’t Hesitate. If You Do, You’ll Lose.
Don’t be too in analyzing a market. Remember, you aim to trade and make transactions. Not to do market research or make a thesis.
Your goal is to analyze, enter the market (open order), and exit the market (profit or loss) according to your plan. Remember our trading psychology when learning forex trading is not to be an analyst.
9. All Traders Are Created Equal in The Eyes of the Market.
A great trader is not a trader who is never wrong and never loses. A great trader is a trader who can make good strategies and can follow his plans properly.
Set up your trading psychology. Realize that all great traders must have lost and wrong. They even believe that they are great because they have a loss.
The important thing is how the average trading result is 6 or 12 months. Not just 1 – 3 months. While still learning forex trading, calculate our profit loss comparison.
10. It’s The Market Itself That Wields The Ultimate Scale of Justice.
In the last day trading psychology tips, there are only two rules that traders need to obey from starting to learn forex trading.
- First: The Market Is Always Right.
- Second: Remember the First Rule.
Trading psychology quotes
Trader’s profession is at risk, sometimes failure requires that traders get an injection of motivation to build psychology trading again. Some of the psychology trading quotes below might help you get back to trading.
- “You are a free person, you can live and work anywhere in the whole world. You can be independent of your routine and not depend on anyone.” by Alexander Elder.
- “An analysis is more reliable than forecasting, I believe in analysis and not forecasting.” by Nicolas Darvas.
- “The peak performance of a trader is truly committed to being the best and doing anything to be the best. Be truly responsible for whatever happens and can learn from mistakes. These traders have a business plan for trading because they treat trading as a business. ” by Van K. Tharp.
- “We only apply the mindset by trying to be afraid when others are greedy and being greedy only when others are afraid.” by Warren Buffett.
- “When I feel pain in the market, I get out. No longer matter where the market is traded. Because I believe that once you are in pain in the market, your decision will be far less objective than when you are doing well. If you survive when the market is strongly against you, it will make you exit faster. ” by Randy McKay.
- “The key to successful trading is a discipline in emotional control. If intelligence is the key, then there are more people making trading money. The fact is that many traders fail. This will indeed sound like a cliche, but the single most important reason that people lose money on the financial markets is that they don’t cut their losses shorter ” by Victor Sperandeo.
- “Money is just something you need if you don’t die tomorrow. Make this a reminder that you are not obsessed with profit and loss. Whatever you do, keep fighting for pleasure, focus, satisfaction, humility, openness, then your trading performance will increase significantly. ” By Yvan Byeajee.
- “Don’t blindly follow someone’s analysis or predictions, but follow the market and try to hear what they are saying to you.” by Jaymin Shah.
- “Losses are important if they are related to techniques to help you learn from them” by David Sikhosana.
Trading psychology is about how to control trading decisions with keep discipline to rules trading strategy, money management, and risk management. Trading discipline is important to hold on.
It’s about 10 things trading psychology when learning Forex Trading that we need to apply consistently, which with strong psychology trading it will help much to make quality trades in every transaction. Don’t forget to get motivation from trading psychology quotes from the professional traders that will help you keep motivated.
Remember, if forex always providing so many chances to make a profit from up and down the prices in the trend market. If you missing an opportunity on the day, wait for next day opportunities.
Are you ready to start trading?